The Youth Entrepreneurship and Tourism for Social Development (YESTD) has develop official policies and guidelines for good governance and controlling mechanism of systematic way. YESTD has set of policies are principles, rules, and guidelines formulated and adopted by an organization to reach its long-term goals and typically published in a booklet or other form that is widely accessible. Policies and procedures are designed to influence and determine all major decisions and actions, and all activities take place within the boundaries set by them. Procedures are the specific methods employed to express policies in action in day-to-day operations of the organization. Together, policies and procedures ensure that a point of view held by the governing body of an organization is translated into steps that result in an outcome compatible with that view.
YESTD have a following policies and guidelines:
- Operation Policy and Guidelines
- Financial Management Policy and Guidelines
- Human Resource Management Policy and Guidelines
- Procurement Policy and Guidelines
- Communication Policy and Guidelines
- Operation Risk Management Guidelines